Celebrate the fresh flavors of spring with a hands-on cooking party and dinner featuring just-picked produce from school gardens and local farms. Chef Anne Cornell from Relish will teach techniques for brining, smoking and roasting a variety of delicious ingredients. Our seasonal menu will be paired with limited release and library wines from Kosta Browne. And special guest, Kaelyn Ramsey, will join us to share how your support of school gardens brings a bounty of benefits to the children of our community.
DATE: Saturday, May 7
TIME: 4:00 – 7:00pm
PLACE: Relish Culinary 14 Matheson Street Healdsburg, CA
$125 per person (50% tax-deductible)
Enjoy preparing and sharing a fresh, wonderful feast:
- Crostini with Fresh Ricotta, Preserved Lemon, Green Garlic & Fava Beans
- Grilled Asparagus with Poached Farm Egg, Crispy Shallots & Valley Ford Estero Gold
- Earl Grey Tea-Brined Pork Loin
- Fresh Spring Vegetables from School Gardens with Morel Butter
- Smoked Baby Potatoes with Chive Crème Fraiche
- A Delicious Dessert!
Your support helps us to sustain school garden learning programs in Sonoma County. Please join us!
Purchase tickets here. Seating is limited so don’t delay. We look forward to seeing you!