Funding for Farm to School

State Administrative Expense (SAE) Funds Can Support Farm to School!

It is the time of year when state agencies can request additional SAE funds to support the administration of Child Nutrition Programs. What does that mean for farm to school programs? State agencies can use SAE funds to support state-level farm to school and/or school garden coordination and activities! This includes funding farm to school coordinators, promotional and guidance materials, trainings and conferences, and more. Requests are due March 28.

Be sure to check out this memo to learn more about the full scope of opportunities when it comes to using SAE funds for farm to school activities.

Speak Your Mind