SCHOOLYARD HABITAT WORKSHOP
WEDNESDAY May 17th
Tarsier Meeting Room
OReilly Media Center 1005 Gravenstein HWY, Sebastopol
LEARN HOW TO:
- Design a successful habitat project integrated with Common Core and NGGS standards
- Link to engaging and relevant Citizen Science programs
- Create opportunities for students to become empowered stewards of their environment
- Qualify for up to $5,000 in funding from US Fish and Wildlife for your habitat project
- Develop native Pollinator Patches, Monarch Way Stations, Songbird Hedgerows, NestBox trails, Lizard Castles, Native Bee Houses, Bogs, Insect Hotels, and Bird Blinds!!
- Workshop is a pre-requisite for qualifying for US Fish & Wildlife’s Schoolyard Habitat funding
- Guest presenters to be announced!!
- Registration and payment of $35 due May 10th
- Vegetarian lunch & snacks included
- Receive US Fish and Wildlife’s Schoolyard Habitat Guide , Habitat Garden Book by Nancy Bauer, Pollinator Posters and Butterfly ID cards!
Contact Laurel Anderson at email@example.com for more information.